CHERRY COUNTY 4-H
2013 SPRING SHOOTING SPORTS SCHEDULE
The 4-H Shooting Sports Committee has set a schedule for spring. Check out the line-up and see the fun you can have! All sessions will take place at the Cherry County Fairgrounds. Parents/guardians are encouraged to attend. You must be enrolled in shooting sports to participate.
|Monday||April 1||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||B.B.|
|Monday||April 8||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||Trap|
|Monday||April 15||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||B.B.|
|Monday||April 22||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||Trap|
|Monday||April 29||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||B.B.|
|Monday||May 6||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||Trap|
|Monday||May 13||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||B.B.|
|Monday||May 20||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||Trap|
|Monday||May 27||6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.||Memorial Day – no practice|
NEW for 2013! 4-H members must attend a minimum of 2 meetings or practices in each discipline with a certified leader to compete in that division at the Cherry County Fair contest. Youth unable to attend the county wide sessions may meet this requirement by meeting with a certified leader.
- 4-Hers must provide their own eye and ear protection.
- 4-Hers must provide their own ammunition.
- Trap participants must bring one box of clay pigeons to their first practice.
- Trap participants must have completed or this year will complete Hunter’s Safety to practice.
- B.B. guns are available to check out from the Cherry County 4-H Council.
Other Notes of Interest:
- .22 Rifle practice will start in June
- Additional Trap sessions will be held at the Greg and Angel Davis place and at the Fairgrounds starting in June.
- Finalized summer schedule will be coming soon.
If you have questions about practices, firearms, equipment,etc. contact any of these Certified 4-H Shooting Sports Instructors
Trap: Kevin Reece, Gerry Lurz, Jackie Lurz, Neil Kreutner, Greg Davis
Rifle: Tom Lancaster, Rusty Kieborz