What is Clover Kids?
Clover Kids is a 4-H program for children ages 5-to 7- years old. Children participate in hands-on activities designed to build lots of different life skills!The most important life skills for the 5- to 7-year-old age group are:
• Respecting Self
• Solving Problems
• Thinking Critically
• Choosing Healthy Lifestyles
What do Clover Kids do?
• Explore science with simple science experiments
• Practice communication skills
• Strengthen motor skills through arts and crafts
• Make friends and learn to work with peers
2014 Clover Kid Days
Clover Kids will have a chance to experience much of the Clover Kid curriculum and activities in 6 different sessions throughout the summer. Cost for each session is $5. Please sign up by the dates listed in the schedule so we can be sure to have enough supplies for everyone. RSVP for each session by calling the Cherry County Extension Office at 402-376-1850 or by emailing Ben Shelbourn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jr. Leaders are needed to help with all of the sessions. If interested in assisting please contact Ben.
- June 4 – Outdoor Discovery – Cherry County 4-H Building – 1 to 3 PM. RSVP by 6/2
- June 18 – Aerospace – 1 to 3 PM. RSVP by 6/16
- June 25 – Outdoor Discovery – Valentine City Park pavilion – 1 to 3 PM. RSVP by 6/23
- July 9 – A Space for Me – Cherry County 4-H Building – 1 to 3 PM. RSVP by 7/7
- July 16 – Making Foods for Me – Cherry County 4-H Building – 1 to 3 PM. RSVP by 7/14
- July 23 – Theatre Arts, Leap Into Careers & Safety – Cherry County 4-H Building – 1 to 3 PM. RSVP by 7/21