Thank you for being a volunteer for Cherry County 4-H.
2018 is the year for all Cherry County volunteers, Council members, Foundation members and committee members to complete the Volunteer Screening Form. This screening takes place every four years. This means filling out and submitting the form even if you just filled it out last year. All new volunteers must be screened regardless.
I want to remind you to make sure the form is filled out completely:
- Use the new form with the bar code on the top and bottom of the form. You can find the form at https://4h.unl.edu/resources/volunteers-screening .
- Every form must have a signature from an employee in the extension office or be notarized.
- In addition, quickly scan the form to make sure all boxes have been filled in. Use N/A or None if a box is being left blank.
- If the volunteer is under the age of 19, Section C must be completed by a legal guardian.
- Each form must have a social security number.
All forms are returned to the volunteer that are not completely or correctly filled out. So please give the form a quick look over to make sure it is complete.
Please complete the form by March 15. When you stop at the Extension Office for a signature we can mail the form for you or you may do so on your own.
Again, thanks for taking the time to ensure the safety of our youth as well as the volunteers of Cherry County and to provide liability insurance to you as a volunteer.